Contact Info & Map
57 Victoria Road North,
Guelph, Ontario, N1E 5G9
September, 2003 (Revised February 12, 2018)
Area enclosed by: Starting point: Beatty Line at County Rd. 17
- South on Beatty Line (including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Farley Rd, including current subdivision running off of Farley Rd. and Collie Ct.
- Continue south on Beatty Line (including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Trestle Bridge Trail
- West on Trestle Bridge Trail to Grand River
- East following Grand River to Guelph Rd.
- South on Guelph Rd. to Guelph St.
- South on Guelph St. (including Stephens Court and Ennotville) to 8th Line/Wellington Rd. 22
- East on Wellington Rd, 22 to Campbell Rd.
- South on Campbell Rd. to Guelph-Nichol Townline (County Rd. 51)
- West on County Rd. 51 to Hwy #6
- South on Hwy. #6 to Guelph limits including extension of Conservation Rd. which is west of Hwy 6
- South following Highway 6 /Woolwich St. to Speedvale Ave.
- East on Speedvale Ave. to Speed River
- South following Speed River to point where river branches east and west
- East following Speed River to Eramosa River
- South-East following Eramosa River to Cooks’ Mill Road.
- East on Cooks Mill Road to Watson Rd.
Note: All of Cooks Mill Rd. (both sides) is in Bishop Macdonell boundary
- South on Watson Rd. to Eramosa River (not including either side of Watson Rd.)
- East on Eramosa River to Wellington Rd. 29
- East following Eramosa-Milton Townline and Halton-Erin Townline (Hwy 7) to Winston Churchill Blvd.
- North following Wellington County limits /Winston-Churchill Blvd. to Erin-Garafraxa Townline
- West on Erin-Garafraxa Townline to East-West Garafraxa Townline
- North on East-West Garafraxa Townline to Wellington Rd, 109
- West on Wellington Rd. 109 to East-West Luther Townline
- North on East-West Luther Townline to Hwy. 89
- West on Hwy. 89 including boundary around Mount Forest
- Continue west on Hwy 89 to Baseline Rd.
- North on Baseline Rd. to Minto-Normandy Townline.
- West on Minto-Normandy Townline to Howick-Minto Townline
- South on Howick-Minto Townline to Wellington Rd. 4
- East on Wellington Rd. 4 (including boundary around Palmerston) to Wellington Rd. 9 at Tiviotdale
- Southwest on Wellington Rd. 9 to Hwy. 86
- South on Hwy. 86 to Wellington Rd. 48
- Northeast on Wellington Rd. 48 to Yatton Sideroad/Wellington Rd. 17
- East on Wellington Rd, 17 to Beatty Line (excluding Alma).
1) Unless otherwise noted, the home school is the one on the same side of the street as the residence.2) Boundaries are subject to change. Please verify with school or board office.