Registration at St. James
Welcome to St James Catholic High School! On behalf of the staff and faculty, we extend a warm welcome to all students and their families to ensure a successful transition to St James. St. James has a long-standing history in excellence in Catholic education through the devoted efforts of keeping relationships between home, parish and school at the forefront. To our families – we are extremely proud of the diverse programming offered at St James designed to foster thriving social-emotional, physical, spiritual and the intellectual gifts of our students. To our students, we are dedicated to ensuring you have the very best high school experience, one that will create lasting memories and make a difference in our school community.
All students are requested to complete the registration package. Please follow the below steps to complete the registration package:
1. Click on the PDF file link.
2. Download the file to your computer.
3. Save the PDF file as your child's name (last name, first name)
4. Complete and save the fillable registration form.
5. Email the completed copy to our Guidance Secretary Danielle Asselin [email protected] OR, print a copy and deliver it to the Main Office.
Please see the following Option Card Presentations for each Grade as well as a full list of courses offered for the school year: